Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blessed

I've had the opportunity these past few weeks to sit back and look at how things are going in my life. And, for the first time since possibly ever, I can say that I am happy with how and where things are going. There's been a few bumps in the road but I have been able to navigate them pretty well it seems. More importantly, I am learning to see God working in my life in the present instead of just in hindsight. What a blessing that has been and is! My family and friends have been absolutely crucial to my growth and there are no words to express to them the gratitude and love I feel for them. It has also been a blessing to see God working in each of their lives as well. Caleb's shop is booming, Daniel is building a home, Mike and Jenn getting married and now with a baby girl on the way, Lindsey is engaged...again, what an immense blessing it is to be able to call each of these individuals friend. Life is good and more importantly God is exceptionally good!

3 comments:

Darla said...

I am so happy for you that you can see how God is working in your life.
And I so agree with you.

Life is good. I am learning to be content with the situation I am in. And thankfully, God has guided me to a wonderful place to be.

jenn said...

God is truly good and faithful! and contentment in your life is very powerful! your growth knocks my socks off!! i love you

jenn said...

Jaime, it NEVER matters how many bumps we go through or how hard those times are; it just matters that we keep getting up and even IF we can only stand; just get up and stand. You are so....talented. God has given you such an amazing voice. Please just continue to use it for Him and keep wearing those "singing shoes" I am so...proud of you!!! Love ya Mama bird.